Trading ETH to ILS
The ETH to ILS pair combines a cryptocurrency and a fiat currency with unique characteristics.
The ET/ILS value may experience trendy movements throughout the day, fluctuating up to 5 per cent. Also, the Ethereum to Shekel may move in a sideways trajectory during the week with few significant retracements with potential price changes of up to 10 per cent.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum was introduced in 2015 by a Russian-Canadian programmer Vitaly “Vitalik” Buterin. It is an open-source platform that utilises blockchain technology to create and execute distributed applications (DApps). Users can create or join so-called “smart contracts” directly without third parties, limiting the possibility of fraud.
Ethereum is commonly used as a name of the associated cryptocurrency but in fact Ethereum is the system or network while Ether or ETH is the native currency. Users need to have Ether when they want to execute a certain transaction through the system.
Some interesting facts about the ETH
- The Ethereum project was successfully crowdfunded in the middle of 2014 when it raised more than $18m (£14m).
- At the end of 2015 Ethereum’s price was slightly below $1 (£0.80), by mid-January 2018, it reached its current peak of $1,432 (£1,132).
- Unlike some other cryptocurrencies, there is no maximum supply cap for Ether.
- Ether can be created through “mining” – users receive a reward when they complete a mathematical task and verify transactions.
- The Ethereum Alliance (EEA) is an organisation developed to enhance the future usability of Ethereum.
- Most of the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings) are hosted on the Ethereum blockchain.
What affects Ethereum’s value?
The factors can be divided into two groups – the ETH related and those affecting the general cryptocurrency market.
Ethereum specific factors are:
- The demand for ETH, which is not driven solely by trading activities.
- The acceptance of the Ethereum system by more established financial institutions.
- The increased adoption of smart contracts hosted on the Ethereum platform and the inflow of new users will increase the demand for ETH.
- The degree of mining profitability.
- Improvements in the Ethereum system in the future.
General factors related to the crypto world:
- Changes in regulatory laws and regulations regarding the legality and usage of cryptocurrencies.
- Potential market manipulation by large participants or so-called crypto whales.
- Speculative trading – on June 22, 2017, a multi-million dollar market sell order crashed the ETH price from above $300 (£240) down to $0.10 (£0.08) in a couple of seconds, although the price did bounce back within minutes. One trader reportedly made more than $1m, thanks to an automatic buy order set at $0.10 through which he purchased more than 3,000 ETH.
- The number of crypto channels where ETH is available for trading also affect its value.
- The number and strength of ETH competitors.
What is the shekel (ILS)?
The ILS or Israeli New Shekel is the recognised currency of the State of Israel. It is also referred to as the Israeli sheqel and the Bank of Israel issues the currency. The new shekel was introduced in 1985 replacing the currency now known as the old shekel which was subject to frequent devaluations and was also faced with hyperinflation.
Which factors affect ILS value?
Numerous factors can affect the ILS value. For instance, changes in the trade balance, increase in the flow of direct investments, the level of Central Bank currency reserves are some of the things which may affect the Israeli shekel value in the long run and may cause changes in the ETH to ILS exchange rate.
The tech exports, along with low Debt-to-GDP ratio, also affect the value of Israeli shekel in relation to other currencies. All that means that traders should carefully monitor the economic factors to identify possible lucrative trades. For example, a decrease in economic growth may potentially depreciate the ILS, which in turn will strengthen the ETH value.
Why trade ETH to ILS with Dzengi.com
Open your account in just three minutes and instantly buy tokenised assets with ETH at better prices. Store your tokens privately and securely and transfer them with ease.
Fund your account easily and withdraw fiat with your crypto wallet, credit card or bank transfer.
- Cutting-edge charts and tools
Enjoy more than 70 technical indicators, great choice of drawing tools, advanced charts, real-time price alerts.
Now you can do more with less. Start with just 0.002 ETH and use up to 100x leverage.
Protect your money with guaranteed stop-loss and take-profit orders. Never lose more than you put in.