Tokenised Nasdaq stock trading guide
Don’t get confused by words such as blockchain, tokenised assets, leverage, or margin because they represent a technical jargon. In reality, trading tokenised Nasdaq shares is as simple as trading stocks on the stock exchange. The Nasdaq stock trading entails that you go through the next steps:
- Step 1: Create an account with Dzengi.com;
- Step 2: Add capital to your account, you can choose between crypto or fiat;
- Step 3: Define the size of your position based on the leverage offered by Dzengi.com
- Step 4: Define the type of position (buy or sell) you will enter with tokenised Nasdaq shares;
- Step 5: Dzengi.com links the opposite orders opened by its clients and it can also hedge orders through Capital.com, LMAX Digital and other exchanges such as Binance, Bitstamp, Kraken, NYSE and Gain Capital.
- Step 6: Wait for the convenient time to close your position or place a take profit order and decide whether you will withdraw your crypto or fiat or you will open new positions.
Why trade tokenised Nasdaq stocks with Dzengi.com
Nasdaq stock trading at Dzengi.com tokenised assets exchange has a number of advantages. Tokenised assets are underpinned by robust and immutable blockchain technology. Opening a trade will give you a token that tracks and moves according to the underlying instrument's price.
- One-stop crypto trading platform
- Tight spreads
Trade tokenised Nasdaq stocks with a tight market spread, benefit from maker rebates and competitive taker fees.
Experienced traders can trade the world's top markets, like Uber, with up to 1:100 leverage.
- Effective risk management
Manage your risks and secure your profits with stop loss and take profit orders. Save your assets with negative balance protection.
- Instant order execution
We have a scalable and low latency order management system, which can execute 50 million trades per second.
- Safe regulation
Dzengi.com operates under new Belarusian regulation with best-in-class AML and KYC laws. Regulatory details and fees are upfront.