- "Dzengi Сom" сlosed joint stock company (TIN 193130368) with an address at: 220030, Minsk city, Internatsionalnaya street, 36-1, office 624, room 15.
- "Dzengi Com" CJSC is a resident of the High Technology Park (registration decision as a High Technology Park resident, minutes No.08/НС-6пр dated as of December 19, 2018) and performs its activity in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated December 21, 2017 No. 8 and in accordance with other laws of the Republic of Belarus.
- Customer support on usage of "Dzengi Com" CJSC information system is available via phone (+375293757075) and via email ([email protected]). Your requests can also be sent via post to the address: 220030, Minsk city, Internatsionalnaya street, 36-1, office 624, room 15.
- Personal data protection in "Dzengi Com" CJSC is performed by an officer responsible for system administration and information security. Privacy concerns can be sent to [email protected].
- In order to make deals (transactions) in the information system provided by "Dzengi Com" CJSC the client transfers to "Dzengi Com" CJSC money, electronic money, digital signs (tokens) in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Belarus, decisions of Supervisory Board of the High Technology Park and agreements concluded between the clients and "Dzengi Com" CJSC.
- Services on storage (depositing) of reports about client’s activity in the trading system and about the amounts of assets on their accounts are provided to "Dzengi Com" CJSC by “VP Capital” limited liability company, with address at: 220030, Republic of Belarus, Minsk, Yanki Kupali str., building 25, office 307, phone number +375 (29) 320-78-48, e-mail address: [email protected]
- The sole participant (founder) of Dzengi Сom сlosed joint stock company is Viktor Prokopenya.
- If the client does not agree with the actions (inaction) of "Dzengi Com" CJSC he has the right to refer the relevant dispute to the court or the arbitral tribunal (subject to the claims procedure specified in the contract concluded by the client with "Dzengi Com" CJSC). The client also has the right to invite "Dzengi Com" CJSC to settle the dispute by means of mediation.
- "Dzengi Com" CJSC hereby notifies clients that it makes sound recordings (video recordings) of conversations with clients carried out using various means of communication, as well as keeps these sound recordings (video recordings) and all correspondence with clients for at least 5 years from the date of occurrence of such sound recordings (video recordings) and correspondence.